How to get Instagram Blue Check?
Instagram being a video and photo-sharing app is a home for many public figures and known people maintain their personality on social media apps. However, the question arises that how do you get to know the person behind that account is real and is the person you want to follow? Blue checks make sure you don’t have to face this particular problem!
What is the Instagram blue check?
The Instagram blue check is also known as Instagram verification. It is a way to verify that the account is authentic and in fact of the real public figure or celebrity that you want to follow. These are made to make sure you are following the right person as well as to make that account stand out from others. However they do not get any other privilege from Instagram but due to high engagement as they get more Instagram views, the number of likes, and the gain of maximum followers they become more visible to users. The blue check helps them gain more fan following as they are sure that the account is real.
Who can get the Instagram blue check?
Although anyone can apply for verification Instagram is very selective and picky when it comes to distributing blue checks thus making it hard for even known figures to avail themselves of the blue check themselves. What makes you more preferable and truly acceptable is that you abide by all the rules or terms and services of Instagram. You must have a public account on Instagram. Along with that, you should be a notable figure who is highly searched for as well as followed and well-liked. You have a profile, bio, and one if not a few posts as well. You must be someone authentic which means that you should have documents to prove your authenticity. Lastly, there must be a unique account as only one account per business or name has the right to get verified.
Steps to get an Instagram blue check
To get the Instagram blue check or verified can be a tricky and difficult job, however, this easy step-to-step guide will help you and make it very easy.
- Open the Instagram app on your smart device.
- Log in to your account that you wish to verify.
- Tap the profile icon from the bottom right corner.
- Tap the hamburger option on the top right corner.
- From the options listed tap ‘settings’.
- More options will be listed once you go to settings. Tap ‘Account’.
- After that from the account options given tap ‘Request Verification’.
- You will be required to fill in an application form. It will ask your legal name, your working name as well as the occupation or industry from which you belong to. Along with this, you will be required to send a picture of your government ID.
- Tap the send option and you will be registered and will have to wait for Instagram to view your document and share the results.
P:S: All images are copyright to respective owners, If any image needs to take down, please get in touch.