How to Add Social Media Icons to YouTube Channel?
YouTube is a video-streaming service that is used all over the world. It used to be a distinct website or program, but it was subsequently purchased by Google, and it has evolved significantly since then. It is the only video streaming application available worldwide, and millions of people use it.
YouTube’s algorithm is based on video views and subscribers. It’s a fantastic way to make money. You just have to gain maximum YouTube views in order to start monetization. YouTube pays via Google AdSense, which generates income by displaying adverts on the video. There’s also the possibility of brand sponsorships. If you highlight brands on your channel, they may sell you their items in exchange for money.
Becoming a Creator on YouTube
Becoming a content creator on YouTube is as simple as just creating your channel with your name and then starting to upload videos. Making your channel grow and being consistent about it is what makes the whole thing challenging.
You can become popular on YouTube by uploading videos of your genre and constantly uploading them. Meanwhile, you can collaborate with other YouTubers and hence gain subscribers on YouTube. Moreover, you can share shout-outs with people as well. Some people go so far to increase their subscribers that they do it inorganically by buying the followers, views, and likes.
An efficient way to promote yourself on YouTube is to add you to other social media such as Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat, etc.
Adding Icons and Links on YouTube Channel
You may link your social network accounts to your YouTube channel and have them display on your channel banner as well. Fans will be able to connect with you immediately away if they see them on your banner.
To add icons and links to your YouTube follow the given methods:
- Firstly you have to log in to your YouTube account on your computer
- On the top right corner of the page, you can see your profile picture. Tap on it. It will open a small menu from where you have to select ‘Your channel’.
- On the right side of your screen, in the middle, you will find an option called ‘Customize channel’. Tap on it
- Select the basic info menu and it will provide you with an add links option.
- Now add the links of those platforms which you want to promote
- Now to add icons, you have to select the option of ‘Links on the banner’. This will add the link with the icon of that application to the banner image of your YouTube. However, you must have a banner for that on your page.
You can add links to as many socials as you want. The catch is that the icons of only 5 will be displayed on the banner.
In this way, you can add icons to your YouTube account and hence help you grow on other social media along with your YouTube channel. The key is to be consistent and provide quality content.