Effective Date: [02-June-2023]
Ownership of Content:
ActiveIG.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Website" and pronounce as “Active Image Generator”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. The Website and its contents, including but not limited to images, graphics, text, logos, and software, are protected by copyright laws and are the property of ActiveIG.com or its licensors.
Copyright Infringement Notification:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or reproduced on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or if you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the jurisdiction where your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts located within the Northern District of California), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of alleged infringement.
Please note that under applicable laws, false claims of infringement or counter-notifications may result in liability for damages.
Removal of Infringing Content:
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notification, ActiveIG.com will promptly investigate and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
ActiveIG.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of copyright.
Intellectual Property Rights of ActiveIG.com:
ActiveIG.com retains all rights, title, and interest in and to its intellectual property, including but not limited to the Website, its contents, trademarks, logos, and any derivative works created thereof.
Modifications to the Copyright Policy:
ActiveIG.com reserves the right to modify or update this Copyright Policy at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Copyright Policy or need to submit a copyright infringement notification or counter-notification, please contact us at [email@example.com].
By using ActiveIG.com, you acknowledge and agree to abide by this Copyright Policy and all applicable copyright laws and regulations.
Last Updated: [Date]